Love all things Bollywood? Then I have a treat just for you – a chance to win a pair of tickets to attend the Blu Blood Bollywood Experience in Joburg worth R570!
Celebrating everything Bollywood, the annual Blu Blood Bollywood Experience is happening at the beginning of December in Jozi.
There will be street performers, comedy, musical talents, local and international fashion and an array of delicious food that represent the tastes and smells of the East! Mmmm.
What’s more, there will be more than 200 unique exhibitors selling everything from fashion to jewelry and decor, and there is the chance to indulge in some beautiful henna art, too!
Kicking off from 9am every morning and lasting until 9pm every evening, this event is perfect for the whole family. Here’s what you can expect:
Blu Blood Bollywood Experience itinerary:
- Friday, 2nd December, be mesmerised as the crème de la crème of top Indian fashion designers – the likes of the acclaimed Vikram Phadnis, Joy Mitra, Krishna Mehtra and Pawan & Pranav – showcase their latest collections in a fashion extravaganza paired up with incredible local musicians, dancers and comedians in the Blu Blood Bollywood Variety Show.
- Comedy lovers can look forward to a stellar line-up on Saturday, 3rd December, with the very best of South Africa’s Indian comedians as they take laughter and hilarity to the next level in Kings & Queens of Comedy And All’. The royal line-up includes the likes of Riaad Moosa, Yaaseen Barnes, Simmi Arreff and Leeanda Reddy.
- The event culminates on Sunday, 4th December with undoubtedly two of the biggest powerhouses in the Bollywood music industry – Sonu Nigam and Atif Aslam live in concert. While no strangers to South Africa, they’ve both performed to sold-out audiences with Blu Blood around the country, but this will be the first time on African soil that these two megastars will be sharing a stage. Performing all their greatest hits and paying tribute to the music legends of India and Pakistan, this performance will leave you in awe. They will be accompanied by musicians from India and Pakistan as well as an international dance troupe.
Tickets are currently available for Sonu Nigam and Atif Aslam from Computicket and Shoprite Checkers outlets. Tickets range from R250 to R5000 with room packages at Tsogo Sun’s range of hotels being made available. Tickets for the Blu Blood Bollywood Experience, Kings & Queens and the Variety Show are all available on Computicket.
In it to win it!
Want to win a pair of ticket to this amazing event? Enter via Rafflecopter below:
- Start Date: 23 November 2016
- End Date: 29 November 2016
- Competition only valid for Joburg residents.
- Transport to and from the event is not included.
Read my full terms and conditions, here.